If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help!
In The Premier Horse Marketplace, all Marketplace purchases are between the buyer and the supplier (i.e. The Premier Horse) and are purchased via Stripe.
We have defined a clear Marketplace Refund Policy outlining what you can expect from The Premier Horse when you buy from the Marketplace and what to do in the event of needing help/support with a product or requesting a refund.
Reasons to Request a Refund
If you have purchased a product and are not satisfied, we will offer a refund in the following circumstances:
- For any reason prior to the advertisement being approved and started by the production manager. Once the advertisement has been started by the production manager it is no longer eligible for a refund.
- Horse sold prior to advertisement being approved and started by the production manager. Once the advertisement has been started by the production manager it is no longer eligible for a refund.
- Unable to retrieve necessary items for the advertisement(s) that have been placed on hold. (e.g. Picture, Video)
- If our team made a mistake processing a submitted cancellation and/or sold request. (Renewal)
- If your cancellation or sold request was received prior to your renewal being initiated. (Renewal)
- If your advertisement wasn’t posted to The Premier Horse social media (FB/IG) due to a system malfunction or human error. (Renewal)
- If you have a duplicated purchase for Monthly Promotion for the same advertisement.
Please note all refund requests must be submitted within 30 days of purchase.
Reasons a Refund May Not be Approved
Some situations when a refund may not be approved might include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Advertisement has been approved and started by the production manager.
- Advertisement displaying incorrect or outdated information that was submitted on the order form.
- Renewal has been initiated and/or processed.
Monthly Promotion is an auto-renewal service, meaning our system automatically renews monthly promotion every 30 days from the original purchase date. After the renewal has been initiated or processed it is no longer eligible for a refund.
- Cancellation or Sold Request is submitted after or in response to the renewal for monthly promotion. This means you have already been charged for the renewal. After the renewal has been initiated or processed it is no longer eligible for a refund.
- Advertisement, monthly promotion, and listing is as described.
How to Request a Refund
- Go to https://thepremierhorsemarket.com/refunds/
- Fill out the request refund form and hit submit.
- Once our team has reviewed your request and determined whether or not it is eligible for a refund, we will reach out to you with an update.
- If your refund is approved, we will process your refund within 48hrs. We will email you confirming the refund and the amount to be credited back to your card. The Premier Horse will process all refunds through Stripe.