Join Our Team
NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
Interview Host & On Air Personality
Drive + innovative ideas are required.
About The Premier Horse:
The Premier Horse is a platform that helps owners and sellers advertise their sale prospects and stallions online to attract their ideal buyer or breeder. We focus on quality marketing materials to build professional advertisements that showcase each individual to the best of their ability. We are proud to say that we are the original digital advertisement company in the equine industry, as well as, one of the fastest growing digital advertising companies. We are the #1 resource for owners and sellers that want to receive a premium price for their sale prospects and/or stallions. We execute on our mission through providing professional advertisements, monthly social media promotion, in-demand free guides and resources, and exciting new services that will be released soon!
The person we hire will support us in creating seamless, engaging experiences for current and potential customers – including producing content and managing ad production, social media, and email marketing.
This is a weekend position starting at 4-6 hours per weekend, as well as, on call support. While we’d love our Production Assistant to work solely from our headquarters in Abilene, TX, this can be a remote position for the perfect candidate.
- Create professional, engaging, and strategically designed advertisements that are on brand and showcase all necessary information for potential buyers and breeders.
- Analyze current advertisement designs and help think through long-term advertisement strategy to come up with innovative new designs.
- Optimize our social media scheduling processes to increase efficiency.
- Manage production, content, and support departments to ensure all internal deadlines are met for each.
- You prefer to be judged on your direct, quantifiable performance numbers (metrics like production, social media, and support response deadlines) because you know the sky’s the limit in terms of your professional growth if you can drive real results.
- You love the idea on how to optimize or create workflows that increase efficiency.
More specifically, we’re looking for someone to:
- Produce and deliver professional advertisements that exceed customers expectations within our internal turnaround deadline.
- Manage all ad production and pinpoint opportunities where efficiency could be increased.
- Schedule advertisements within our internal deadline using our preferred social media scheduler.
- Respond to customer inquiries across multiple channels and help them achieve their desired result regardless if it is finding the perfect prospect or needing help advertising their horse.
- Manage the marketing content calendar delivered across all channels.
- Draft, organize, and publish deliverables across channels for all ad production and marketing campaigns.
- Build upon the customer journey, optimize for conversion, and create a delightful experience for our audience and customers.
You’ll be successful if you’re great at:
- Being compassionate and empathetic to the struggles and needs of our customers and working diligently to help them achieve their desired outcome.
- Proofreading and editing for grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Keeping a high attention to detail in content and user experience.
- Communicating, collaborating, and getting creative to reach your goals.
- We’re looking for a positive, ambitious, forward-thinking team member who loves graphic design, social media marketing, email marketing, and supporting customers in their journey to sell or advertise their horse(s).
- Creative, conceptual, and customer-centric thinking, as well as, deep technical understanding.
- Top-level internet research skills – you should be a master at Google and YouTube.
- Handling a high degree of autonomy and responsibility from day one while thriving in a supportive team environment.
Bonus points if you have experience with these or similar tools:
- Adobe Photoshop and Creative Suite Programs
- Google Drive
Why The Premier Horse:
- Female-founded company.
- Holistic approach to work – we believe that in order to do our best work, we need to feel good, strive for progress over perfection, and have fun doing it.
- Impact – we’ve grown over 300% this year and we’re not slowing down any time soon!
- Opportunities for growth through training and coaching.
Overall, we’re looking for someone who will add to our company culture, is hungry to make an impact, and wants to help us change the digital buying and selling experience for the entire equine industry.